Bring down the cost. The CPD Club provides an economical, structured approach to training and development for architects and other construction professionals to enable them to fulfil their development obligations. The Club Membership season ticket lasts for 12 months and covers ten seminars.
- One place at each of the 10 CPD Club seminars
- A significant saving of £220 per year
- Documentation and refreshments at each event
- Flexibility to transfer your place to any one of the 14 regional venues
- 25 hours of RIBA Core Curriculum training
- Peer to peer networking.
- RIBA member rate: £370 (£444 inc VAT)
- Non-member rate: £550 (£660 inc VAT)
For further information contact your local RIBA office or email email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
- CPD Club Tickets can be held by an individual or a practice
- It is the ticket holder’s RIBA membership status which determines the rate
- Invoices are payable within 30 days
- CPD Club Tickets are non-refundable
- Pay-as-you-go seminars may only be booked at the member rate by individual RIBA/CIAT members
- Refunds will only be provided for pay-as-you-go tickets if cancellation is made at least 10 working days before the event
- If you are unable to attend any seminar, or substituting a delegate or a location, please inform your regional office at least 48 hours in advance.